Monday, April 9, 2007

Gorgonia Garden

The last day of the trip, everybody was excited to get in on the morning dive. The site of the day was the beautiful Gorgonia Garden with lost of small things to see. A bunch of Sea Snails of some kind seemed to attract more attention from the guides than a lonely Moray Eel sitting in its hiding den.
I didn't have my camera on this time so I settled for a relaxing effortless dive without actually seeing anything of interest. Due to the worsening problems with my ears I decided to make this dive the last one on this trip.

As the others jumped to the waters of El Maosur, I concentrated more on sunbathing and jumping off the deck of Nectarious! After a few backflips and
filling my logbook, I fell a sleep on the deck of the boat, just to wake up in the roaring of the Nectarious' motors that would soon take us back to Hurghada.

After getting to shore it was time to say goodbye to the crew, a bunch of amazing guys that made our trip possible with a constant smile on their faces. Such a great trip wouldn't have been possible without an equally amazing group of different people from different parts of Finland. I don't think I've ever had as peaceful and and relaxing trip before! Especially when having to wake up every morning at 6 o'clock!!!