Thursday, April 5, 2007

Panorama - 2 dives, Tobia Arba - 2 dives, Shaap Sheer - 1 dive

On Thursday we got up around 6 o'clock. The early wake up didn't seem to bother anyone since everybody had been dead tired from wednesday's diving and had gone to sleep around ten. Thursday was about to be a serious diving day for me, since besides my fun dives I was doing my divemaster course that includes helping the PADI Instructors teach new divers for their Open Water and Advanced Open Water Diver courses. So basically when I wasn't enjoying the reefs by myself, I was keeping an eye on a few newcomers underwater.

Unfortunately the night dive on Thursday wasn't quite as good as I hoped it to be. My flashlight didn't work properly and keeping the AOWD students in my sight would've been difficult even without any technical problems. But I guess you need the bad dives in order to appreciate the good ones. Based on this, I was sure I Would LOVE my next dives...